• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp latex 115 Error 79:04

devontug

Good day ,

has anyone happen to come across the 79:04 error machine starts up fine then after 10 seconds or so the erro pops up and the machine has to be restarted change all consumables same result … let me know if anyone knows that’s happening

D8051121-F26E-40BF-A836-DC98D99F3119.jpeg
C93D340E-4A25-4821-8E83-405549F1F71B.jpeg
thanks

balstestrat

Problem Solver
First of all if you are not sure you have the latest firmware, update that.
You need a usb stick, format that to FAT32 and put the file on the empty stick. Make sure printer is turned off, put the stick behind the printer in the usb port (next to network port) and start the printer.
It should ask you if you want to update the firmare from the stick -> yes.

If that doesn't help you can try to do a Hard Disk Recovery from service menu.

devontug

First of all if you are not sure you have the latest firmware, update that.
You need a usb stick, format that to FAT32 and put the file on the empty stick. Make sure printer is turned off, put the stick behind the printer in the usb port (next to network port) and start the printer.
It should ask you if you want to update the firmare from the stick -> yes.

If that doesn't help you can try to do a Hard Disk Recovery from service menu.

Yes I did have the latest firmware installed that’s the first thing I did … to no avail … will try the hardDisk recovery .. thanks a lot

Peter Martins

take out the heads and inks and restart.

79 error is a general error - no more helpful than "Duuurrrrr"

It means the machine has some error somewhere.

Heads and carts and goods place to start.

Put the heads and back through when its askes for them.

Good Luck

Bristol Inkjet ltd

Ezek0

Try disconnecting the cables and reconnecting them but changing their positions. It sounds stupid, but just try it.