• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 360 25:1:10 Error

Receiving the error 25:1:10 Magenta slot ink level sensor is not working properly. When I try to remove the magenta ink the plastic cartridge is bloated like a balloon. The warning is coming up before updating to the next firmware release. Anyone seen this before?

I was able to pull the ink cart out -- put a fresh one in and it works again for a bit and then the error comes back.

GP_Oz

put bluntly..the ink sensor is rooted and needs replacement. This printer should still be under warranty call your service provider, you cant reuse the ink carts that were tagged with the 25.x:10 error

jawdavis

Remove the left cover of the machine and look on the backside of the ink supply station. I've got 2 360's and have had ink leaks in both recently that fried the ISS PCA boards. IMO, it's a design flaw to put uncovered sensitive electronics directly underneath the ink station, but it is what it is. The same issue can cause different errors, some continuable and some non-continuable, but the code you mentioned was one of the ones that I saw. The board can be damaged and in turn, it will mark the cartridges as "defective" and render them useless without a new chip.

If you remove the left cover and see ink where you don't think you should see ink, then it could be one of the PIP floaters and assembly is failing and needs to be replaced. This is very easy to do yourself. I've replaced both boards and a few of these PIP units on both of my machines. If you don't see ink anywhere it doesn't mean the board isn't still damaged, I've had that happen too. But do yourself a favor and put clear packinging tape on top of the 2 ISS boards to protect from potential leaks. HP can build a brilliant machine and then be a total dumbass about certain things.

Ezek0

Screenshot (68).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (69).png
    Screenshot (69).png
    61.2 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot (70).png
    Screenshot (70).png
    102.4 KB · Views: 221