• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 360-Flexi profiles

Excel

I just bought an HP 360 latex and subscribed to Flexi, I was surprised that Flexi has zero profiles for these printers.

Does anyone have some profiles so I can use them as a starting point or let me know where to find some? I tried the HP Printos site but I just get an error message when I try to download anything.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I just tried PrintOS Media locator and it works for me just fine. Maybe try different browser?
You can also connect the printer to the internet and you can download the profiles straight from the front panel (newest firmware needed).
Remember you have to install the profile to the printer first and then it will automatically import to Flexi.

FrankW

With a Latex 360, profiles are downloadable through the printers operation panel into the printer (button media library). As soon as your printer is connected successfully they ill be synchronized to Flexi.

GB2

Old Member
A lot of manufacturers will provide profiles if you search each of their websites for the particular product you are looking for but Flexi specific profiles are not the easiest to find. Also, Grimco provides quite a few HP 360 profiles for Flexi. You need to register then go to MyAccount/Software Support/Printer Profiles/HP 100 & 300 Series

FrankW

I‘m not in the HP business anymore for now nearly three years, but as far as I remember there were profiles for hundreds of medias available to download into the printer (and so they are available for flexi too). In addition, with the Latex 360, it is possible to create own ones.