• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hp latex 360 OP print head

widestformat

Hi, I have had an intermittent problem where the OP printhead suddenly states "replace faulty printhead" and it cannot be used. It is now happening all the time and the printer cannot be used. It will leave error 0x000008 for the OP printhead.
I removed the side cover and It does not appear to be leaking anywhere and the lines are holding pressure. I ran a pressure test and it got to 5+ PSI. I cleaned the contacts. Anyone have an idea of what the problem could be?

widestformat

I went through it again from step 1, after checking all the lines, running every test...I took a koozie soaked in isopropyl and cleaned the hell out of the contacts on the flat cables and it worked. Thanks for the help.

Ahmad Alshogran

Shukran Graphics
598B59AF-14F8-418F-A619-0F73D54E97E5.jpeg

That was the error in my Hp Latex 315, I replace the trailing cable. Fix the problem