• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hp Latex 360 Printhead problem

Eimantas

Hi i changed the print head yellow/magneta And now i see the problem but don't know how to fix it. Adding the photo how it looks.

Attachments

• 20210308_111718.jpg
    20210308_111718.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 889
  • received_419446079119440.jpeg
    received_419446079119440.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 298

Chrxs

Hi i changed the print head yellow/magneta And now i see the problem but don't know how to fix it. Adding the photo how it looks.
I would suggest to calibrate the new print heads first, then the problem should be gone. (settings -> image optimization -> calibrate print heads).
regards

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I would suggest to calibrate the new print heads first, then the problem should be gone. (settings -> image optimization -> calibrate print heads).
regards
First of all there isn't even a calibration like that and 2nd no no no...

OP you need to clean the printhead more. If the cleaning in the menu doesn't solve it for you (lets say 10 cleanings) you can take it out and try to manually clean it. Drop some clean water on the nozzles, let it sit a minute and wipe it clean.
Last option warranty replace it.

Eimantas

OP you need to clean the printhead more. If the cleaning in the menu doesn't solve it for you (lets say 10 cleanings) you can take it out and try to manually clean it. Drop some clean water on the nozzles, let it sit a minute and wipe it clean.
that's helped , 3 times cleanig and it's perfect :) Thank You

Chrxs

sure there is a method like that, I just did this morning. Possible on Latex 365 / 360, can hit it in the menue.
Just thought cleaning is already done because it's the first thing to do if you have any trouble..

balstestrat

Problem Solver
sure there is a method like that, I just did this morning. Possible on Latex 365 / 360, can hit it in the menue.
Just thought cleaning is already done because it's the first thing to do if you have any trouble..
Yeah there's colour calibration and printhead alignment but no "calibrate print heads".
Only issue there was that he had nozzles without ink that needed more purging and cleaning is the only solution. Waste of time doing anything else.