• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 360's - Summa Plotters S2 T140/160 - Clear Vinyl - HP Vinyl

TonyDia

Good afternoon!

I have some equipment and materials up for sale as we have recently changed our print methods. Below is what I have available and I am willing to answer any questions you may have!

Equipment

(4) HP Latex 360 Machines -- These are all functional. They have been used to print stickers since they were purchased brand new. They have significant usage on them, however, they were well-maintained and serviced properly when the maintenance kits were due. They were in a production environment so they are dusty. You're welcome to have the ink that is left in them. They have been off for about 3 weeks now so the printheads may need to be replaced or at least cleaned. These may be due for a maintenance kit currently or soon -- $3,000 ea OBO

(6) Summa S2 T140 Plotters -- These are functional, but in a sticker environment so they have stickers plastered all over them. These again have also been maintained as best we can and were workhorses. -- $1000 ea OBO
(8) Summa S2 T140/160 Plotters -- These are non-functional and may be missing a part such as a motor, screen, cutting head, etc. All motherboards and power supplies are still functional on these machines at the very least. Good for parts. -- $500 ea OBO

Materials

(16) Rolls HP Prime Gloss CP Vinyl -- Will sell as a lot shipped on a pallet paid for by the buyer -- $100 each
(11) Rolls Custom Clear 6mil Gloss w/ 90# layflat liner -- Will sell as a lot shipped on a pallet paid for by the buyer -- $160 each

Located in Tinley Park, IL -- about an hour south of Chicago

Last edited: