• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 570 79:04 error help Please.

Steven.Cao

Summer is coming, 25-29 °C inside the warehouse.

I have a lot of 79:04 errors since last month, it sounds like something wrong with the maintenance tank, something is stretching the printhead carriage during the printing, then printer stop and error reports. I have tried to replace new maintenance tank, no luck.
The printing is ok when it works, just I don't know when it will stop during the job.

one post @ HP Latex Knowledge Center suggests to replace the SSD.

Any suggestion please.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20220711_101918.jpg
    IMG_20220711_101918.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,224
  • IMG_20220711_101924.jpg
    IMG_20220711_101924.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 189

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Is it the only error you get? Do you have latest firmware installed?
Do the hard disk recovery from diagnostics.

I don't quite understand what you mean by "something is stretching the printhead carriage during the printing"?

Steven.Cao

The error happened when the carriage moved back to right, and the maintenance wiped the printhead, there was a loud sound from the right part of the printer, like a paper jam, but I didn't find any debris in the way of carriage.
The firmware STORM_00_13_07.1 was installed 12-2021, it worked well until last month.
The only error is 79:04.

Peter Martins

I'd start by removing heads and rebooting.
Then put heads back in.
I suspect a head has gone faulty.
This process should show you which one.