• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex print with multiple passes

designtcd

Hello colleagues,

I have an HP Latex 360 and I have a small problem with one C / K head, so far I have printed everything with 6 pass, but as there was a problem with one C / K head, which leaves almost all lines on the test board only slightly cracked through the head less than 2 liters of paint have passed. When I run a 16-pass print, there is no line at all. Now I'm wondering if I'm damaging the printer or weakening it (printer, heads, components ...) if I put it to work on 16 pass, except that I only slow down the printing process? Can you please help me. Thanks to all of you

jimmmi

Which consumables do you use more? Is it just a maintenance cartridge or more ink?
Maintenance cartridge, and generally all moving parts like Belt, felts, motors, etc. Just faster wear. Also SMK come faster. More electric consumption. Why don't you just replace the printhead?