• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex printer.

Rasmus

Hello! :-D

Anybody have any good or bad experience with the new latex printer from HP? My company have just bought one.
-Rasmus

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Quote from my client "Also that HP printer has been the printer from Hell-HP is having the engineer from Spain come down on Wed to try and fix it. I asked them to take it back, its just to finiky to use, my Roland smokes this thing!"

Now Im not sure exactly what his issues are but I will find out so everyone knows what may happen.

MachServTech

Hello! :-D

Anybody have any good or bad experience with the new latex printer from HP? My company have just bought one.
-Rasmus

Search Signs 101 "Latex" "L25500" you will get a good idea.

Please let me know what your experiences are as I am interested in buying one very soon.

Rasmus

Browner: I am not the one who decides what machenery to buy...

First problem: The media gets so hot that we have problems with the finishing/cutting on our Zünd.

MachServTech

First problem: The media gets so hot that we have problems with the finishing/cutting on our Zünd.

Interesting.
To be clear it is still hot out of the machine or is it warped from the heat?

Also is it banner material you are cutting on the zund or styrene?

KevSign

Playing with the heat setting. We are have problem with Ultraflex 15oz. Blockout first job, just learning to made it fit for your project. If you don't want to smell solvent GO WITH THIS HP and this is future for Digital printing industry. I want to live longer with my kids man! Event protect your employee too. Money go to our pocket but have to look around who help us to success.

Printhead

@BigfishDM, I really need to know what the problem was. We're still looking to buy a new printer and I don't want to be beta tester of some new tech.
@Ramsus, please explain in more detail what is that problem you're having with heat. What kind of media is affected? Do the media get permanently distorted by heat or were you just trying to die-cut something that was just too freshly printed?
Thanks everyone.