• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex printhead

designtcd

Hello colleagues, can you help me a couple of months ago I bought a used HP LATEX 360, I put all the new printheads, I currently have a problem with the C / K head, suddenly the Black color / head started to leave lines, I did a lot of cleaning but it's still also, then I took out the head and cleaned it by hand, but before cleaning I did the Test plot and the black color did not come out of 1 head, when I cleaned it by hand a couple of times the color started to return and later worked normally, I printed a couple of squares and again the same thing started to happen, I have a feeling like the color isn’t coming to my head. A little more than 1.5L went through my head, I could help

Ezek0

By any chance did you recently changed black ink cartridge? If not, what's the % on the black ink cartridge?

brdesign

Hello colleagues, can you help me a couple of months ago I bought a used HP LATEX 360, I put all the new printheads, I currently have a problem with the C / K head, suddenly the Black color / head started to leave lines, I did a lot of cleaning but it's still also, then I took out the head and cleaned it by hand, but before cleaning I did the Test plot and the black color did not come out of 1 head, when I cleaned it by hand a couple of times the color started to return and later worked normally, I printed a couple of squares and again the same thing started to happen, I have a feeling like the color isn’t coming to my head. A little more than 1.5L went through my head, I could help
The printheads on the Latex printers should be considered disposable, be prepared to change often at the first sign of trouble, even though the printer is not giving a printhead error. Have at least one extra set on hand.

Superior_Adam

If the head is under warranty HP will send a new one. There are dates on them and then they can check to see how much printing has been done with it. If within those guidelines they sent a new one out. We always keep a spare set on hand and change them out so we can keep printing then deal with warranty if needed.