• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Am not using My FX printer to potential Help

airbrushkarin

Hello all,

I am in the middle of a decal contract right now but as I am sitting here and wondering as I go insane looking the same decal and all. What else can be done with this printer had it for 2 years but been stuck doing the same stuff. I would like to get creative and not complicated but still creative.
Could you all with the FX edge please post some ideas and uses other than decals some of your works and share ideas outside of the sticker decal world for me. I AM sooo burnt out on these decals. I am still crazy busy with them but I could use something to spark my energy and love up.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thankyou:

PS: also I am running upgrade of omega 4.0 however no ripping software. never have had a need. please advice what to open new doors of creative works for me. I am just a big hobby player.... But would love ideas and thoughts PLEASE!!!!

Last edited:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Here's a link to 53 photos of jobs I have done with my Edge.

Some of the things to keep in mind as you look for applications are:

• The ability to print a variety of spot colors including metallics and medals.
  • The ability to print white on clear.
  • The ability to print on practically any film.
  • The ability to produce bleed cuts without concern for weakened adhesive from solvent inks.
  • The beauty and sharpness of a true print and cut design as opposed to simply printing images on rectangles of adhesive backed film.