• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I didn't know I needed a certification

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Not sure why this is showing up in my browsing but I have seen it a few times now and the exciting world of Flagger-ing seems tempting.

flagger.jpg

Val47

They probably get flipped off a lot, there is the mental prep for that. So the flaggist can be trained to rise above smashing the cars of rude motorists.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
If I was still single and at least a 1/4 century younger this would be a good pick-up line.
"Why yes, I am a Department of Transportation Certified Flagger. I am also currently working on my Masters in 'Optimal Traffic Cone Placement for Maximum Traffic Flow Obstruction' as we speak."

Val47

If I was still single and at least a 1/4 century younger this would be a good pick-up line.
"Why yes, I am a Department of Transportation Certified Flagger. I am also currently working on my Masters in 'Optimal Traffic Cone Placement for Maximum Traffic Flow Obstruction' as we speak."
:loveya:

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Not sure why this is showing up in my browsing but I have seen it a few times now and the exciting world of Flagger-ing seems tempting.

View attachment 153204
It's a sign that you have been talking way too much about flags (your phone does listen to you and changes the ads based on what it hears. Well the phone doesn't do the work but you know...)

Andy D

But, for that 100k, at least you would have learned how to spell college! :wink:
No, I meant collage! I was going to be a collage and book scrapping super star! All I have to show for it is $100K in debt and a bunch of pictures your mom sent me :(