• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I have a trick for removing Sealitpen

Annette Asberg

Hi on you as we say in Sweden:D
I have 8 cars that will be re-wrapped and they all have a lot of Sealitpen on every window and actually everywhere:mad:.
I use a paper towel and fold it several times, put tape in each corner, soak the paper in Rapid Remover, stick it to the car, and wait 1 minute. Then it's just to scrape it off, Voilà I am happy!
If anyone has a better way to do it please tell me.

Hi on you as we say in Sweden:D
I have 8 cars that will be re-wrapped and they all have a lot of Sealitpen on every window and actually everywhere:mad:.
I use a paper towel and fold it several times, put tape in each corner, soak the paper in Rapid Remover, stick it to the car, and wait 1 minute. Then it's just to scrape it off, Voilà I am happy!
If anyone has a better way to do it please tell me.
I haven't tried this trick myself but I saw one video where they spray rapid remover or goo gone and cover it with saran plastic wrap, that way it doesn't evaporate as quickly and gets good contact.