• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I have to use Chrome. Which is best?

showcase 66

I have hated chrome/silver vinyl pretty much the first time I had to remove it. I have had people bring it to me to cut but I have not purchased a chrome vinyl in probably 5+ years.

This is going to be outside and on the South side of the building so wont have much if any sun exposure but I dont want to use crap for the customer. It is for a shop that just got some new equipment so they can actually chrome parts and what not. The name will be in there red that they have always used but want a the Exhaust pipes in the logo to be shiny chrome.

I think it would look better with an actual chrome exhaust pipes scaled down. They have a guy who custom makes them in there but they dont want to waste their material on a sign. It makes more sense to me to have, you know, the real thing on there since that is what they do, but they dont want to.

So any advice on what Chrome is best?

Thanks.