• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I identify as...

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

20211019_124842.jpg

SignosaurusRex

. . .might say a lot about the owner. . . What self respecting, full-sized pickup driving, American male would display that crap in their rear window (Let alone, a GM product) ? That's just plain "Wrong"... no matter how you look at it! Somebody. . . get a rope!

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It must have something to do with that red stripe in back of the cab. They glued two vehicles together.

But more than that, why do you have 5 lights on a traffic light ??

Transfender, now that was funny.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
. . .might say a lot about the owner. . . What self respecting, full-sized pickup driving, American male would display that crap in their rear window (Let alone, a GM product) ? That's just plain "Wrong"... no matter how you look at it! Somebody. . . get a rope
ha ha , maybe someone put it on there as a joke, and he hasn't noticed yet, that would be hilarious.

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
They have been building roundabouts around here lately... not too bad once you get the hang of them. It's the divergent diamond interchanges that still confuse the hell out of me.

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
They have been building roundabouts around here lately... not too bad once you get the hang of them. It's the divergent diamond interchanges that still confuse the hell out of me.
That one up towards Frisco used to mess with my head. I have only encountered one other and it was here up North - I avoid it.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Roundabouts are great except the old people and foreigners down here can't figure how to drive through them. They stop in the middle, wave people through, stop and put their turn signal on etc. The yankees dont like them either, that's not how they did things up north, it should be a traffic light.

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
There is a round about on one of the routes aI take to work that has stop signs
What really kills me is that guy who does a full stop at the yield, waiting for christ to come home before he will enter the circle. What's worse, my horn has stopped working on my truck... I was never one for road rage until recently, I try to honk, nothing comes out, and now I'm screaming and stomping the gas to get this stupid ****** on their phone to look up...
There is a round about on one of the routes I take to work and it has stop signs negating the entire reason why round abouts exist.

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Look Kids! Big Ben, Parliament! .....
Ah, Parliament Squareabout. Never sure about the e in Squareabout, until you write it without, when you get a squarabout, which is definitely wrong.
Also very dull. Much like Parliament.