• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need some advertising sugestions

Sidney

I'm with Bikecomedy... Wrap your vehicle, if you haven't already. The amount of calls that can come from your vehicle being wrapped is endless. I literally picked up $20,000+ custom sign projects just from going to lunch in my wrapped van. It is a very strong (one payment) investment that pays back time and time again:)

Sidney L Muniz

ams

I've never advertised my business, the only bit I've done is YP Mobile, only because I am the only paid sign shop listing and I am #1 in searches every time and it helped my google ranking.
I have an excellent reputation and people refer people to me all the time. If I advertise I won't be able to get up with the business. I do have a half wrap on my van and some lettering on my bucket truck and people stop me often for a business card.

So in my opinion, never advertise on the radio, TV or newspaper. That is a total waste. Also avoid coupon books.
Make your website mobile friendly and have an excellent SEO. Next building an amazing reputation, then sit back and reap the glory.

tatotiburon

i'm facing the same situation, 2015 fall was great for me, but the season is over and the sales decline. i have a flat printer mimaki ufj34042 hg i offer printing on promotional products, id cards and signs on acrilyc. i'm looking for new aplications to offer, what else can i offer with this mimaki, i'm thinking to promote custom cell phones cases for example...

MGB_LE

How many are advertising on their own building? We are in a mixed commercial/residential area. We have very expensive townhomes going up all around our shop and a Light rail station just next door. I believe we should put up signage saying who we are and what we do. We are very diverse in offerings, so it's a struggle to put together the right message to hit the right audience. I figure that the folks who can afford these residences are professionals, business owners or upper management with buying authority. Maybe a combo of outdoor signage (our buildings, two of them, are BLANK) and a postcard to local neighbors announcing who we are and all that we do? I've attached a layout that shows potential clients, where we have physical exposure to all those potential buyer's eyes. At our place, we say everyone is in Sales! I appreciate your feddback.

Attachments

• Eyes_everywhere_neighbors.pdf
    898.3 KB · Views: 221