• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CO I need some one to keep up with me! Signs is just part of the job!

Insight Products

I need some one who is a multi tasker and has skills and knowledge in the sign industry along with the ability to have and learn a lot of new custom fabrication ways. I own a cnc router, digital cutter, flatbed printer, roll printer, plotter, laser, vacuum former, cnc hot wire cutter, polyurea sprayer, 3D printer, 3D scanner, and lots of odd tools that I use to make anything from signs, to custom prototypes of all sorts from companies in alot off other industries. I have a constant flow of local work,(common sign shop work), and a lot more custom work coming form the Marijuana Industry from packaging to interior work. I'm working a lot more in 3D models so CAD Designer is big plus to be able to catch on, but isn't necessary. I need some one very open minded and dependable and can handle working under the gun along with being able to work next to the boss, which is me. I can grow big, but just want a simple few good people only where we can enjoy our work and time and produce top notch and creative products. www.InsightProductsAndServices.com Pay will depend on what you bring to the table. I'm in Pueblo Colorado a beautiful place to be in Colorado with great climate and weekend get away's. It's also in the beginning of a boom, so I only see positive things to come! Contact me via phone as sometimes I don't get on the web due to work. 719-369-7617 Mike