• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need these labels...

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Oh yeah....

67979146_1439162979570070_6105538105685573632_n (1).jpg

ChicagoGraphics

They must have came from China, they don't spell very good English over here, I see alot of real bad chinglish in places that should read correctly like in government buildings and hospitals, lol

AMGearhart

When I worked in a grocery store, we had a lot of fun with the deli stickers. "I'm Fresh" ended up on a lot of name tags and Summer's Eve boxes. Other winners were "Reduced to Sell", "Tasty" and I'm Delicious".

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
When I worked in a grocery store, we had a lot of fun with the deli stickers. "I'm Fresh" ended up on a lot of name tags and Summer's Eve boxes. Other winners were "Reduced to Sell", "Tasty" and I'm Delicious".

I used to be a machinist at one of the Midwest's largest candy manufacturers. All of our chemicals, lubricants, cleaners, etc...had to be clearly identified by not only a Hazmat label, but also by a label to indicate whether or not it was "edible", such as food-grade grease or "non-edible" as with silicone, WD-40 and so on.

Our tool crib attendant would always place one of the non-edible stickers over the fly of his pants just to cause a stir.

JB

Last edited:

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production
I used to work in an escape room setting, and most of our labels were "There is nothing in or behind this picture frame" or similar. I took a few to stick around malls or waiting rooms to make people suspicious.