• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I would like to thank Avery...

Bogie

...for this roll of stuff. Put off further cutter tweaking until I got it.

Seems pretty much okay. It's loaded into my graphtec, which is cutting...

At what I would guesstimate is 2x the proper size...

Wading through the manual...

Oh yeah - this is just robo... Not even messing with the print/cut stuff... Just need the thing to do some letters...

Scaling is set to 100% in Robo...

Ken

Yes, free stuff is good...
I really should try the short roll of printable material they sent me.
Ken

Bogie

Returned the step size to the default. (was 0.01 - now 0.1)

No luck. Still cutting at about 2x size...

Bogie

Reinstalled the software, with a fresh download from Graphtec's web site.

Still pretty much double-size. I don't want to do everything at 50% size, because... Well, just because. If I'm doing something that should be 360 points high, by golly, it should print out at 360 points, not 720... Plus, I suspect this is at least partially behind why the dang thing can't find registration marks worth beans...

Irritating. Have Dr. visits tomorrow, and after we're through, I'll endure "please hold" hell.

Okay... Robo's preferences setting was at 502 or whatever... Switched the software to metric and 0.1, and it's printing real size now... In the morning, I'm going to see if I can translate this over to SAI's PhotoPrint...

Maybe Robo grabbed that number from somewhere else, or something...

Thing is, right now, since Robo insisted, it's set to GPGL... Is that going to work with Photoprint?

Ken1f

When I first got my FC700-130 it was doing the same. My images were 2x what they should be. I found under menu/next/next/function1/scale that it was set to 2. Changed to 1 and all was fine.