• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ideal portable table to take on install sites.

Johnny Best

Tex just gets these workers at Home Depot and a 4x8 sheet of plywood to make his work table. Puts the 4x8 in first and the workers sit on top so it does not blow out while driving.

Attachments

• mexican table.jpg
    mexican table.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 180

McDonald Signs

McDonald Signs & Graphics
We just use a 3ft x 5ft standard folding leg / lock table with a white vinyl surface top when we need a table on a worksite. I bought it on some restaurant supplies website.
It folds up and is only about 2-1/2in thick and not very heavy at all

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
We just use a 3ft x 5ft standard folding leg / lock table with a white vinyl surface top when we need a table on a worksite. I bought it on some restaurant supplies website.
It folds up and is only about 2-1/2in thick and not very heavy at all
That sounds like what the OP is using.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I never needed anything more flat than my old folding table. I do like my cart, fits in the back of the minivan perfectly! Has the basics including a little stool.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 179

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Tex just gets these workers at Home Depot and a 4x8 sheet of plywood to make his work table. Puts the 4x8 in first and the workers sit on top so it does not blow out while driving.
I thought it was a buncha guys facing qibla getting ready to work after their prayer break.

Johnny Best

I thought it was a buncha guys facing qibla getting ready to work after their prayer break.
Well they could be Muslims, Tex picked them up coming over the boarder and thought it strange when they wanted to know which way was east and repeated "Mecca, Mecca". Tex thought that was spanish for "food".

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Taco Taco ................................... Wonder if they fell of the truck, twice ??

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
If you're not pulling a trailer, this would be my pick. Replacing the top to something different is an easy mod.

JB
a.jpg

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Here's what my high volume wrap guys use.
They usually have one for each installer for every job.
View attachment 156828
We had this exact same thing and had an employee trip and fall working off of it. His ribs hit the post first before he fell all the way to the ground. It hurt him pretty bad. That thing always sketched me out to begin with and after that it went in the trash. That top walk is dangerous, the railing needs to be higher .

johnnysigns

Paulk style workbenches? Been itching to make some for our laminator infeed/outfeed so we can stow them in our pallet racks when not in use.