• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help I'm in search of a Graphtec ce-5000-60 Tech.

RayMan

I'm not sure if it is a software problem or cutter problem. I use coreldraw 2021 & flexiprint HP . The graphtec ce5000-60 I'm using cuts great on regular vinyl cutting. When I do a print/cut for contour cutting the cutter does not locate the registration mark. I bought another graphtec ce5000-60 on eBay. I set it up and did 4 print/cuts it worked perfectly. Come back the next day. This new-to-me cutter could not find the registration marks now. I've tried trouble shooting with the manual, with Youtube, and tried going thru Graphtec's website. Please Help

mfatty500

Even though it's an old machine, have you tried contacting Graphtec? I don't know if they support a machine that old, but it's worth a shot

RayMan

Yes, They do not respond either way. If do or do not support. I was hoping to find an independent tech that may be able to help, for a fee. Thanks for your reply

humberto s

we work on that equipment. see if the light in the room its enougt. sometimes have troubles to find register marks in vinil not opaque,them I put some opaque vinil in the borders of the lines. other possible solution do new register marks in corel. hope thats help