• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm looking for a drop ship supplier for sublimated shirts, mugs, plates and other novelty items.

hotrod01580

I'm building a website that will focus on a niche market, however it's a large market. I'm focusing my efforts on a small opening before I open myself up to the national market. I'm looking for someone willing to provide me with sublimated long sleeve shirts, short sleeve shirts, mugs, shot glasses, plates, water bottles...

I'm quite familiar with sublimation printing. I would provide you with the vector artwork, placement templates and as much as i can to make your job easy

hotrod01580

When I looked at the response I saw the "report" button and thought the response was "report" as if my post was not allowed. My bad. I like what I saw from the original responder. Would like to see if there are any other options as well

depends on what you want to spend. If you are looking for a North American manufacturer lmk. But we are not pakistan we pay liveable wages so our pricing reflects that. What really sets us apart is our communication, customer service and quality....

JamesLam

There are certainly a lot of POD providers available. It's best to really research and make sure that they are providing the product and service that reflects your needs and your market. An non-coated canvas print on cheap stock and then glued to cardboard (think cereal box) is still considered stretched canvas by many.