• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm looking for Olive vinyl

decalman

Not much of a discussion here really, but can anyone recomend some decent outdoor vehicle viny....olive. I usually get Oracle 651 751 or 951. graphics for a fiberglass RV . Olive ain't really a huge seller. Thanks y'all.

Ps. I m having trouble attaching files. I wonder why?

Patentagosse

Avery makes a permanent cast vinyl - HP 750 Olive green. Grimco sells it in 10 yd rolls.
Avery's cast line is named SC950... what you refered to is their High Performance calendred line. Olive #765 is available in both lines. I would stick to cast for longer durability. Even more on fiberglass.

decalman

In all fairness no one has ever complimented any vinyl on it's pleasant aroma
I sucspect that all vinyl offgasses.
I'm not sure of details. I'm big on open windows. Fresh air is the single most important health secret. Its even more important than diet. I do add plenty of olives on my dish. Good for the lungs.

Last edited:

msenjur

Not much of a discussion here really, but can anyone recomend some decent outdoor vehicle viny....olive. I usually get Oracle 651 751 or 951. graphics for a fiberglass RV . Olive ain't really a huge seller. Thanks y'all.

avery has one.

20210419_154815.jpg

oracal has it also in 970

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I sucspect that all vinyl offgasses.
I'm not sure of details. I'm big on open windows. Fresh air is the single most important health secret. Its even more important than diet. I do add plenty of olives on my dish. Good for the lungs.
There is no such thing as fresh air anymore... all the pollutants we dump into it make the atmosphere a giant gas sewer. If you can smell it, there are molecules entering into your lungs and body. That Avery color smells horrible like crude oil.

decalman

After all said and done... the guy charged his mind. We're going with green. Alls well that ends well.