• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Image Help

captainron19

I really really suck at drawig things from scratch (Using Corel Draw x5)

Need a favor as I am re-producing a logo for my friend's organization.

Can anyone help me with reproducing just the baseball player in the attached image in vector format so I can import it into the logo I am re-making for him?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 121
Good suggestion on sending it to the Vector Doctor. However, you will never not "suck" (your word, not mine) unless you practice. And this is an easy one. Shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to recreate the entire graphic.

It's also the perfect time to practice. You are doing it for your buddy, I'm assuming for free. So it's not like you are wasting valuable shop time.

captainron19

Good suggestion on sending it to the Vector Doctor. However, you will never not "suck" (your word, not mine) unless you practice. And this is an easy one. Shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to recreate the entire graphic.

It's also the perfect time to practice. You are doing it for your buddy, I'm assuming for free. So it's not like you are wasting valuable shop time.

True yes. Thanks for the input. - Yes for free.... unfortunately we are having a golf tournament this weekend and re-doing the logo because he needs them printed on banners that I am sending to a local printer as I only have a cutter..... dont mind doing favors like this but he really put me on a time restraint