• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Import AI question

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Is there a way to get Flexi to import an ai file that has multiple art boards all at once?
I get files once a month that are a bunch of labels each on it's own art board & Flexi treats them as pages and will only load 1 at a time.
There are about 200 different labels in 2 or 3 files (AI limits the art boards to 100 per file) that I need to nest and arrange to fit my 24" magnetic material.
With help from a script or 2 and some fiddling I can get them all into one file ganged to fit the 24" mag in AI. I'd like to take advantage of Flexi's (8.6 here) nesting to automate the arranging part but have not found a simple way to get them all in there. Does the cloudy version of flexi do any better with multiple art board imports?
I did find what looks like a nice $50.00 nesting plug-in for Illustrator but I am a little concerned sending a digital payment to an .ru account.
I could ask the sender to group each label and put everything on one art board but that may be beyond their skill set.

wayne k
guam usa