• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is 751C out of stock?

mameighan

I ordered a roll of 30 x 10 751c in white from Grimco in Dec and it is still on backorder. Looks like many of the colors are 21-27 days (or almost 4 months). While I was able to get it elsewhere, has anyone else been seeing this or is it just a Grimco thing?

Thanks
Mark

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
I've been seeing it on a few colors, but no problems on white in particular. You would probably have better luck with a 50 yd roll in white.

iam808

Oracal has been having trouble for awhile now. My Fellers rep said 3M is also beginning to have supply issues.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i've been experiencing similar issues. i waited four or five months for some king blue. i've honestly started switching to alternate brands that i can reliably get

Marie

I have had better luck ordering 751 vinyl from Fellers instead of Grimco. Their website does not show availability, but if you call before putting the order through, the rep can tell you if it is available and what warehouse it would be shipping from.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Oracal has been delayed on a lot of things

I also understand that other manufacturers are now running into the same issues. A few weeks ago my rep from Midwest told me that 3M products were going to be come harder to get. Called today and they don’t have anything in stock (locally or in MN).

Shirthead

Gregory, Inc. has a comparable product to the Oracal 751 which is the Trendfilm 6500 series. This is the house brand.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My last order of 3M cast translucent was delayed 2 weeks from Grimo. So yes...3M is starting to have problems. I started buying from after after Oracal became unreliable

Inks

I haven't had problems from Fellers...yet. Just ordered King Blue last week
They must have stocked up. We check the portal for stock regularly and Orafols stock of these items is low. They are however adding lines and more staff to address the current shortfall. Seems to be a universal issue with most suppliers of sticky vinyl.

Jean Shimp

I called Oracal headquarters located in Georgia looking for 751 Middle Blue. They did not have the size roll I wanted but they were able to tell me what sizes they did have in stock of that particular color. Then I placed my order with Grimco and got it within a few days.

Tim Miller

We are finding that 3m180v3 - our go to vinyl - is several weeks backordered. We can't find it from our normal suppliers.

visual800

I get my vinyl from uscutter and or the sign outlet store, I quit using grimco for anything. Ive had decent luck laterly with 751 vinyl