• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is FlexiSign a 1:1 Ratio workspace or is there a scale system?

design2

Currently work in Corel 2019. Possibly getting FlexiSign but can't find info on if it's a 1:1 scale only or is there a scaling system?.

Joe House

Flexi has been able to work 1:1 for as long as I've been using it 25+ years. I haven't hit the limit yet on size, though there may be one. You also have the option of scaling in there. Design Central makes it easy to do these operations. You can simply type 12:1 into a size field and it's done. Pretty cool.

Retro Graphics

Flexi has been able to work 1:1 for as long as I've been using it 25+ years. I haven't hit the limit yet on size, though there may be one. You also have the option of scaling in there. Design Central makes it easy to do these operations. You can simply type 12:1 into a size field and it's done. Pretty cool.
I'm loving this, because I've been using Flexi since 2001 and am just learning that I can type that in to design central. I always just did the mathematical equivalent entry like 2000% (that's for my templates) with proportional locked. Thank you for teaching me something new. :D

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I'm loving this, because I've been using Flexi since 2001 and am just learning that I can type that in to design central. I always just did the mathematical equivalent entry like 2000% (that's for my templates) with proportional locked. Thank you for teaching me something new. :D
You may already know too, you can also simply type "13 ft + 8 in" and it will automatically calculate the length, instead of having to figure out the inches for a weird length like that. Or you can even subtract....say you want a box 12' long, but want to try it 5.5" shorter, simply type 12 ft - 5.5 in