• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is this vinyl cutter worth the money?

Dobytn

I found a vinyl express QE60+ 24 inch cutter for $450. Is this a good deal? It has less than 100 hours work time. I am trying to figure out if it has a servo motor and arms support. Comes with the lxi software. Can you cut directly from CorelDRAW to it??

Should i get since it is about a couple years old or just wait and get a US cutter SC model and wait for a cutter with servo motor later. I know that this model is made by graphtec but is not a graphtec.

Stepping up from hobby cutter and hate to get burned. REALLY want a cutter with servo motor like a graphtec or GCC but money is just not there yet.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Stefen

Jburns

should be a servo-- ARMS I thought was an option on that version. - if you have Corel- you should be able to export to your LXI ( private label cutter only version of Flexi).

Run test cuts etc.- seems a decent price