• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISO Digital White Cling Vinyl

steiny

I am a reseller and can potentially sell a Mutoh ValueJet to a prospect provided I can come up with a white cling vinyl that adheres to the second surface (inside) of windows on the PRINTED SIDE so that the image is viewable to people on the outside of the window.

There seems to be no shortage of white cling vinyl products that will adhere to the exterior of a window or glass door.

I saw a sample of this product and sure enough, there were banding streaks made by a non-Mutoh printer (ha ha), it was a very supple white opaque vinyl and it stuck (clung?) to a glass window on both the printed side and the backside.

I've been looking everywhere speaking to vendors as well as my existing customers and no one seems to know about this product.

Anyone using or have any knowledge of such a product and where I could possibly source it? Would greatly appreciate any info provided.

steiny

No, it has to be a static cling. This end user (in plant print shop) wants to stay with what they've been getting and they don't want the additional step involved.

Charlie- Solvex- are they the manufacturer?

steiny

Yes, been surfing and see that it's Feller's "private label" brand. Not sure they'd sell it to me.

Any other options out there?

The soapy water won't work as these have to be installed around the country by building maintenance guys- in other words newbies who have no clue as to how to install these things. A simple one-step cling is required.