• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Issue With Printing

Hi Everyone. I'm new to this board. I have a Roland TrueVis and just last week it started printing a little off. It's really only with black. Let's say I have a black box with white letters in it. The edges are all crisp but it looks like the black is lightly being dragged over the white section. It's the same on the outside edge of the box. Crisp line followed by a light amount of ink. It almost looks like a shadow. I have attached a couple images in the hopes you can see it. The photo from today also show some dots that get printed at the edge of the material.

Anyways, I've done a few manual cleans this past week and that isn't helping. Any thoughts as to what it could be? Maybe there is something else that needs a cleaning that I am missing

1.jpg
2.jpg

The material is a 13oz double sided blockout banner. The dots to the right of the red line are part of the design so they aren't an issue. I'll look what the setting is but I've been printing constantly for a couple years on the same setting so I don't think that is the issue.