• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It was Bound to Happen...

WildWestDesigns

One of my favorite suite of plugins for Ai finally is pulling the plug on CS6 support. It's a sad, sad day.

https://astutegraphics.com/blog/ending-support-cs6/

Just thought I would throw this out there for other CS6 users that may use their suite of tools. "You" can still use the tools that you already have with the license that you already have, just can't update anymore that is all.

Now, I'm going to add, I'm not surprised by this, nor do I disagree with this choice. I knew that this would eventually happen, still sad to see it happen, but that's the way things in general go and tech/software specifically go as well.

Edit to Add:

Forgot to add this. Most on here know I'm a stickler for reading the EULA, thought I would also add this about the software sold "as is" and why there won't be any refunds if a purchase is made in error.

I know some on here don't like that damned ole "as is" clause, but still need to be aware of it.

Attachments

• Astute AS IS.png
    Astute AS IS.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 238