• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jeti 3150x2 Lamp 1 error

cwb143

You usually when the lamps shut off on the gandi I just replace the filters and it solves the problem. but this time it dosnt. I swapped out K6.1 and K6.2 in the honle box to see if Lamp 2 would show an error but it didnt. Said Lamp 1 again. So I think it might be a sensor in Lamp 1 in the tunnel fan above the lamp. What do you guys think it might be?

Thanks!

cwb143

Well we replaced relays in the Honle box K-10 didnt work.
we swapped K6.1 and K6.2 didnt work. guess its time for a tech.

cwb143

The machine decide to start working after 1 reboot. K-10 relay was burnt and was replaced. Lamps didnt stay on right away it took a while and then the lamps just decided to start working. This is one crazy printer.

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
Talk to Steve Thomas about what they did to my printer. I had a bad connection (J22 I believe but don't hold me to it) on the LCM Board and my lamps would constantly go on and off, sometimes not got to ready, turn off in the middle of print, etc. Took 6 months to find the problem, but I haven't had any issues since!