• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help JFX200 UV Lamp Temp High

micadesign

hi,
having same issue with my jfx200. lines are all clean an filled with new distilled water with a 2 to 1 mix of water and coolant.
want to change water jackets but can't find it anywhere. they are out of stock...
water jacket large - M802028
water jacket small - M802027
pump is only 6 month old but this week i do not see the water circulating... power to to the pump as only 18/19v.. is this value ok or should it be putting 24v?
what should i search or swap?

any advise is appreciate.

thx to all!!

Forty One

I had a similar thing on the 7151.
Turned out that the coolant lines inside the heatsink were full of dust that settled and restricted the flow.
I had to disconnect the coolant lines and manually flush out the lines with a syringe. This also helped me work out exactly where the blockage was as you (should) can disconnect the lines in sections and problem solve.
I.E, was it the water pump, or the lines in the coolant fan or the heatsink on the UV lamp?

I spent $250 on a new pump from china (worth the investment) and replaced that at the same time as the pump had alot of caking on the inside too.