• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JPG files appear black

Jean Shimp

I have jpg files on my hard drive, mostly sign drawings exported out of Corel Draw, that are appearing solid black when I try to import them. I just did a test and emailed one to myself and when I clicked on it I get a solid black rectangle. I can see that the image is there but it seems to have a black box covering it. Anyone else have this going on? I Googled it and there is some discussion on the web about this issue but I am not finding a solution. Any help would be appreciated!

visual800

try ungrouping and deleting the black overlay or maybe it got masked mine does that in illy sometimes its weird

geb

I have seen this problem at work, something was mentioned here last week about this, microsoft issue maybe?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
something was mentioned here last week about this
yes, there is another thread. I thought this was it, and was curious why there were only two posts. Check the other thread out...

I'm not experiencing this issue, just trying to be helpful - by way of telling you to search the forum. search bar: "jpgs turning black"