• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just Thought id say a thanks...

baldwalker

This forum is invaluable, i had a problem two days back of the pinch rollers on my mutoh rockhopper 38 leaving marks on the print like silcone spots..

so naturually i thought the pich rollers would need cleaning did this and the problem still persisted..

so i removed the print heads and cleaned them, on replacing the print heads now i had a new problem, the black head wouldnt work...

tryed everything and was just about to give up...then i found this forum via search engine...

now i have traced the fault to the fuse f2 for the print head..ohms test showed open circuit so tryed the clip method and hoorah black print head firing wonderfull..

have ordered fuses (ebay) now need to find some alcohol to treat original problem of pinch rollers...

all these problems sorted due to this forum and a select few..

thanks goes to color dude for motherboard jpg and thanks you again forum people...

dave....