• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33-160 pump replacement vid/diagram?

Briansos

Greetings,

I need to replace the pump on one of our jv33 mimakis. I have not had to do this since we got these models. Does anyone know of a link where there is a step by step video or diagram on how to do this? Trying to hold a phone to my ear and listen to some tech guy tell how (as I have done with previous models) isnt my idea of a good time. Thanks in advance! I never have much luck with pump replacements.

astro8

Just take some clear photos and put the new one in the way the old one came out...It's pretty simple stuff.

GARY CULY

i just help my friend across town replace one on jv3 spII if it is anythig like that it is exactly 2 philips screws and a few plastic hoses .it took all of 15 minutes to swap out .honest ...do a "fill ink" we all looked at each other and said gawd we were gonna call a tech man in for that?

Briansos

Wow, you guys werent kidding. This model is a million times easier to do this on than previous ones we've had. All this worry for nothing. Piece of cake! Thanks.