• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kapco Sign Vinyl K6000 Series

victor bogdanov

I use a lot of it, id say comparable to oracal 651. really small/intricate stuff 651 weeds better but the 2 are very comparable. It used to be sold by uscutter as greenstar vinyl. now the greenstar vinyl is general formulations

149motorsports

I use a lot of it, id say comparable to oracal 651. really small/intricate stuff 651 weeds better but the 2 are very comparable. It used to be sold by uscutter as greenstar vinyl. now the greenstar vinyl is general formulations
Thanks for the info. I found a place that sells the 24x50 yds rolls for $77 plus free shipping and $10 off a order LOL. I called us cutter about a greenstar color chart but they said they have none. Im going to try it out as I have always used general formulations and love it and so does my clients!

victor bogdanov