• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Kia Soul Graphics Art

GaryJ

Hello my name is Gary. I am a relative newbie. I am returning to signmaking after a long absence due to losing my job. I have an order waiting to do some flower graphics on a Kia Soul. The customer would like something similar to the stock graphics on the Kia. Would someone be kind enough to help me find the art hopefully in an .eps format?Thank you for your help.

Blessings,

Gary

SignBurst PCs

Welcome Gary.

My guess is that you are going to need to manually create the graphics. It shouldn't be too difficult as long as you have a photo of what you need.

Aklaim

Just go to the dealership and buy the OEM graphics, mark it up and sell it back to your customer.

GaryJ

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi everyone! Thank you for the welcome. That was kind of you all. I look forward to learning and being an interactive member of this community.
Ps. If anyone can help me find the kia art or even some Hawaiian Hisbiscus flower files, please let me know. Have a great day.

Gary

sar bossier

Hi everyone! Thank you for the welcome. That was kind of you all. I look forward to learning and being an interactive member of this community.
Ps. If anyone can help me find the kia art or even some Hawaiian Hisbiscus flower files, please let me know. Have a great day.

Gary

Bonjour from Louisiana! Try I-Stock.com, they have a lot of vector art for purchase, very reasonable prices.

GaryJ

Got the exact Kia Graphics I needed!

Hello all! Thanks for trying to help me. I am design challenged (not production or installation, just lack the computer skills to design.) I was fortunate enough to run across an old artist friend who designed the whole Kia graphic. It was exactly what I needed from start to finish! I love it when a plan comes together!

Gary