• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

L25500 Error 24:10 Ink Bag Broken (Error)

Suz

We're getting error 24:10 and have removed all cartridges, replaced ink cartridges. Still having problems though. Going crazy!

Going to call HP Tech Support in the morning. We did try this:
Note: Diagnostics menu did tell us that the Light Cyan ink bag was broken. It was replaced, then the diagnostics menu said that no broken ink bag is detected. You'd think it would run now. Nope!!! Hope it's not expensive to fix!

If you've had this problem, please share what you know. Thanks so much!

Q: Error 24:10? (Ink bag broken)
A: Switch OFF the printer. Remove all the cartridges. Insert a new set of SAM*INK® cartridges. Then press and hold 'UP' key + 'Cancel' key + 'ON/OFF' key together for 3 seconds. In 'Diagnostics menu', select '4. Ink System Menu'. Press 'OK'. Select '4.4.3. Recover Broken Bag'. Press 'OK'. Press 'UP' key to choose 'YES' for 'Are Tubes from APS to ISS clean?'. Press 'OK'. Press 'UP' key to choose 'YES' for 'Do you want to remove the broken bag condition?'. Press 'OK'. Press any key to shutdown the system. Power ON the printer. Continue printing.

HulkSmash

We're getting error 24:10 and have removed all cartridges, replaced ink cartridges. Still having problems though. Going crazy!

Going to call HP Tech Support in the morning. We did try this:
Note: Diagnostics menu did tell us that the Light Cyan ink bag was broken. It was replaced, then the diagnostics menu said that no broken ink bag is detected. You'd think it would run now. Nope!!! Hope it's not expensive to fix!

If you've had this problem, please share what you know. Thanks so much!

Q: Error 24:10? (Ink bag broken)
A: Switch OFF the printer. Remove all the cartridges. Insert a new set of SAM*INK® cartridges. Then press and hold 'UP' key + 'Cancel' key + 'ON/OFF' key together for 3 seconds. In 'Diagnostics menu', select '4. Ink System Menu'. Press 'OK'. Select '4.4.3. Recover Broken Bag'. Press 'OK'. Press 'UP' key to choose 'YES' for 'Are Tubes from APS to ISS clean?'. Press 'OK'. Press 'UP' key to choose 'YES' for 'Do you want to remove the broken bag condition?'. Press 'OK'. Press any key to shutdown the system. Power ON the printer. Continue printing.

why are you using sams ink...

Suz

Hi,

Thanks for asking, I'm not using the Sams ink. Just using the directions to try to get machine working again. I'd never use Sams ink. Got enough trouble. LOL.

Suz

False Alarm!

Fixed! Yay! The hubby helped me out on this one. He answered one question right and now we're running again, I think!
I was choosing "No" because I'd already replaced the bag. But I was reading it wrong. Should have answered YES.
Me not so smart sometimes. :)

Thanks for listening!
Looks like we just need a new cartridge, and it's under warrantee. Yay!

choose 'YES' for 'Do you want to remove the broken bag condition?'.