• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laminate thickness?

Red Earth

Hello all...not new here...just quietly hanging in the background absorbing all the great information available.

We purchased a 54" Motoh printer and a 54" GCC plotter. Mainly for banners and backdrops. It has taken over a month to get both machines working properly.... Replacing the plotter after a hundred of my hours doing their tech work, New print heads, Ink, discharge lines, etc.... I knew better than to buy a "DEMO" but man the price was good! So I thought! Lesson learned.

I have been running some test prints with different vinyls/laminates for window decals.

My question is..

What is the thickest laminate I can cut? I was given some 10 ml laminate from the distributor, at 400 gr. I can't cut through both Lam and vinyl.

PJ

Red Earth

Perfectly! Thank you.

I didn't get an owners manual with either machine....guess I could have checked the site.... My brain doesn't function properly when I get fired up!

Thanks again,

PJ