• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Large UV Textile/Mesh printer Suggestions

Grafixtracker

Hi There,

This is my first time posting here. I am looking to find a manufacturer of large format printers, that can be used to print on custom manufactured fabrics and nets. Because these are not standard digital mesh products, but rather custom netting - of various weave sizes (up to .5 inch square) I need a system that can be adapted to rolls of material that will have large holes in it. I need a technology that allows waste ink to be captured, after it has sprayed through the opening in these mesh products.

I have seen the large format printers Vutek has for grand format mesh banners. Can these be adapted to run other material, with larger holes (that won't have a backing paper).

HELP ME.

Thanks.

gregwallace

We run a vutek 3360. Part of the platen is removable exposing a trough directly beneath the print area. Works great for mesh.