• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Latex 570 16.44:10 and 16.24.10 error

averias

Hi good, morning
This machine is becoming me crazy. A few months ago (16.44:10 and 16.24.10)This error started to appear from time to time, but it was reasonable.
Lately this error is appearing more often, that the reason why we call service, technician was here and he swop heating module 4 with module 1, he checked resistors in 4 modules and they were ok around 89 ohms,after that we try to work and after a couple of hours the error appears again, technician replaced module 3 with module 4 (previous module 1). The next day the error appears again, that the reason why the technician replaced the Petrie (heating electronic board), but the error is still appearing.
We can print but from time to time the error appears, or we have a wet stain in the printing in the module four zone, it is annoying thing, because you have to be in front of the machine in order to stop printing if you see something wrong.
Could anyone give us one idea?. because two different engineers has come and the problem is not solved.

thanks

balstestrat

Problem Solver
4. Contact HP Service, a special firmware patch will be needed.

Did they contact HP and if provided, install the special patch?
If so, next I would replace the wiring to the heater.

averias

4. Contact HP Service, a special firmware patch will be needed.

Did they contact HP and if provided, install the special patch?
If so, next I would replace the wiring to the heater.
I dont think they do it, is there any special firmware for this problem?

Lukas

Hi good, morning
This machine is becoming me crazy. A few months ago (16.44:10 and 16.24.10)This error started to appear from time to time, but it was reasonable.
Lately this error is appearing more often, that the reason why we call service, technician was here and he swop heating module 4 with module 1, he checked resistors in 4 modules and they were ok around 89 ohms,after that we try to work and after a couple of hours the error appears again, technician replaced module 3 with module 4 (previous module 1). The next day the error appears again, that the reason why the technician replaced the Petrie (heating electronic board), but the error is still appearing.
We can print but from time to time the error appears, or we have a wet stain in the printing in the module four zone, it is annoying thing, because you have to be in front of the machine in order to stop printing if you see something wrong.
Could anyone give us one idea?. because two different engineers has come and the problem is not solved.

thanks
Good morning
Friend, could you help with your experience?
I found your post about this problem with the HP Latex 570 and I'm having the same situation. Could you tell me how you managed to solve it?
I appreciate any information you can share with me, as I already replaced the module, I changed the position module, replaced the Petrie .... and the plotter continues to have the same problem.
thanks.

Shred_signs

Lost Member
Good morning
Friend, could you help with your experience?
I found your post about this problem with the HP Latex 570 and I'm having the same situation. Could you tell me how you managed to solve it?
I appreciate any information you can share with me, as I already replaced the module, I changed the position module, replaced the Petrie .... and the plotter continues to have the same problem.
thanks.
I experienced this issue in 2018, Went through all the same steps. My entire heating module had to be replaced because the foam that is glued into the module to help evaporate the condensate from the curing process had degraded them. They had become soaked either too often, or consistently soaked for so long that they had become degraded faster than the life expectancy of that part.

LUKAS100

I experienced this issue in 2018, Went through all the same steps. My entire heating module had to be replaced because the foam that is glued into the module to help evaporate the condensate from the curing process had degraded them. They had become soaked either too often, or consistently soaked for so long that they had become degraded faster than the life expectancy of that part.
Hello,
First I want to thank you for sharing your experience.
I must say this problem is really driving me crazy.
My doubt is that the 16.44:10 and 16.24:10 errors that are appearing, according to the service manual, refer to the cure module.
When you talk about the foam, is it really in the cure module?
when you say you changed everything, you mean you also changed each of the 4 fan heater assembly and impinging module too?

Last edited:

Shred_signs

Lost Member
Hello,
First I want to thank you for sharing your experience.
I must say this problem is really driving me crazy.
My doubt is that the 16.44:10 and 16.24:10 errors that are appearing, according to the service manual, refer to the cure module.
When you talk about the foam, is it really in the cure module?
when you say you changed everything, you mean you also changed each of the 4 fan heater assembly and impinging module too?
The entire curing module came off and replaced by a new one. After we had replaced several fans and electronics inside.
The foam is glued in spots around the curing module, they tech was only able to find this problem once he pulled the whole unit off.

Do you get drips on your prints?

LUKAS100

The entire curing module came off and replaced by a new one. After we had replaced several fans and electronics inside.
The foam is glued in spots around the curing module, they tech was only able to find this problem once he pulled the whole unit off.

Do you get drips on your prints?
No. print quality is good. It's drying well and there are no drops