• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion LG Hausys LP3962G Ultra Clear Removable

Grafix

Hi All
Now my HP700W is all up and running, I'm keen to expand the product line into the Ultra Clear window graphics.
I have printed on the above film before but it has been for promotional spots only and have removed the panels after 4-6 weeks.
My question is - although the Data Sheet says 12 months, has anyone used these film and had it installed for longer periods particularly inside?
It prints beautifully, is easy to install, is ultra-clear (can't even see the edges when it's on the window) but I need it to last 2-3 years as am offering images for peoples shower screens (on the outside of course)

I ask because I currently print on Image Perfect IP2930 and self-laminate but this leaves a heavy edge when I want to computer cut shapes - particularly circles

Love some insight from others.
I've attached two photos showing the edges. The Macaw is printed on IP3920 and laminated. The Triangles is printed on LP3962 No lamination

Attachments

• IP39320Macaw.jpg
    IP39320Macaw.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 179
  • LP3962Triangles.jpg
    LP3962Triangles.jpg
    777.8 KB · Views: 124