• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

liyu SC series problems

apple signs

had a problem last week when couldn't sent a cut (port not recognised) on production manager, using flexisign 10.1, i checked all connections & USB lead & COM port (all ok), turned plotter off then on again....got a message on display saying "welcome" but nothing else....then later it changed to say "receive data" but again nothing happened, so turned it off & unplugged it all 24v hours......next day turned all on again & it worked, hooray!!! next day tried to cut again, same thing happened but this time when i turn back on i don;t get the welcome message on the display just get a sort of increasing bar that looks like a volume display and nothing else & it just stays like that:confused: i can't use the reset button coz nothing happens, actually i can press all the buttons and absolutely nothing happens.....anyone out there have any idea what the problem is??? please don't say to bin it and get a new one as work has been very slow and no spare funds atm

bcxprint420

Sign & Banner Xpress
had a problem last week when couldn't sent a cut (port not recognised) on production manager, using flexisign 10.1, i checked all connections & USB lead & COM port (all ok), turned plotter off then on again....got a message on display saying "welcome" but nothing else....then later it changed to say "receive data" but again nothing happened, so turned it off & unplugged it all 24v hours......next day turned all on again & it worked, hooray!!! next day tried to cut again, same thing happened but this time when i turn back on i don;t get the welcome message on the display just get a sort of increasing bar that looks like a volume display and nothing else & it just stays like that:confused: i can't use the reset button coz nothing happens, actually i can press all the buttons and absolutely nothing happens.....anyone out there have any idea what the problem is??? please don't say to bin it and get a new one as work has been very slow and no spare funds atm
Sounds lke you fried the board. I have heard of it happening however never had it happen but thats what it sounds like it will do especially with reset doing nothing. Try looking on your .device manager and see what it says is connected