• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for a 63" translucent backlit fabric

Dukenukem117

We currently use this polyester banner material that has a silk-ish feel for certain window work since the artwork is visible from both sides at night when backlit from the inside. The only problem is that the rolls only come in 54" and I would like something that matches our other material at 63". Any recommendations?

AnaF

Try Fisher Textiles. They will cut rolls to any width
Hi there! Just wondering in your experience how dealing with Fisher Textiles has been? I am having a heck of a time. Registered for a username request on Sept. 20 and it took me three phone calls, a voice mail and and an email to their head office over a one week span to have anyone even grant that request. So as of Sept. 27, I am able to log in, but I still cannot access any pricing because apparently my regional sales rep, Ralph, has to "consult with me" to make appropriate material recommendations, which are then added to my portal account. Has Ralph taken it upon himself to reach out? No. Has Ralph acknowledged a single one of my emails? No. Has Ralph ever answered his phone or returned any of my calls? No. And here we are at Oct. 4. I know this is a bit of a rant, but man, dealing with Fisher Textiles is frustrating - completely convoluted & archaic way of onboarding new/potential clients, with negligent customer service.