• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a designer able to work in the next day or two.

TheSnowman

I had a customer come to me with a rush job, and I needed to see if anyone could point me towards a talented professional designer. I have already checked with my usual list of people from S101, and they have all informed me that they are too busy to handle anything until next week.

It is going for a backdrop on a stage, and is (8) 4' X 8' signs. They are all going to be the same. Here is what they pointed out to me in the email:

"Simple starburst pattern on each flat using a black base color then maybe lines or larger triangle shapes of red & gold shooting out from a center triangle mirror point centered on each flat. Each panel would have the same pattern repeated on it so we wouldn't be creating on large design or scene across the back."

If anyone knows anyone that they have used that is reliable, or can point me in any kind of direction, I would appreciate it. You can PM me, or just post me a message. If not, I will probably just search iStock and see what I can come up with. Thanks!

TheSnowman

Well that's my issue...my guess on this is about as good as yours. I sent them some iStock stuff to see if any of it would work, so I'm waiting to hear back, but if not...I'm gonna have to figure out what to do. I just don't want it to suck, and I am a horrible designer, and I know when to have a professional do it.

If I had to guess SOMETHING about what they are possibly after, it would just be these basic sunbursts, but colors would all be different.

And yes, just need it designed. To look as professional as a sunburst can look.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 58