• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Print-On-Demand company

GoodPeopleFlags

Hey everybody! I've researched many Print On Demand companies for a few products we want to offer on our site but seems like they all have quality and/or reliability issues or their base price is too high. It'll be mainly shirts but the option for other products would be awesome. Can anyone here recommend one or offer that service themselves?

Christian @ 2CT Media

You are going to be hard pressed to find a reliable print on demand company that will give wholesale prices and don't have QC issues. The whole premise of Print on Demand is fast which means no to little QC, paired with the fact that most are targeting the end user and not professionals like us.

I know customink has a hidden wholesale side, I can't remember the name as its been a few years since we used it but I can say that the quality is not up to our standards so we dropped it in favor of going the traditional route.