• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for a Sign Supply Vendor

BMurphy688

Hi All,

I'm looking for new vendor in Northern NJ, or delivers to Northern NJ for sign supplies...

I've given up on Harbor freight... I'm still waiting for my items that were ordered on Tuesday.. I waited to call until today, because in the past it has taken them several days to deliver...

So I call, only to find out the driver attempted to deliver but was unable since there were cars parked in the lot and he was unable to back into the lot. He's now in northern nj, and I will not be able to get my delivery until tomorrow. No good, was suppose to deliver sign today.

To top it off, harbor sales tells me its up to me to call driver, schedule a time , 6 or 7am, in the am to meet with him... I explained there are plenty of spots on the street at the time, there are no cars parked her that early, and he could deliver.

It's up to me... That's what pisses me off... They threw it back on me...

What really pisses me off is the fact he wouldn't park on street to unload delivery, which happens to be 4 4x8 sheets of Coroplast... how heavy are those?

Also, no one calls me to tell me whats going on.. I could have met this morning, if someone had called me.. UGGGHHH!!!! What happened to customer service!!!

Spoke with landlord who told me paper companies had no problem delivering paper to prior tenant, by parking on the street...

Neither here nor there, I need to find another vendor. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Last edited:

gbarker

hmm.. Good luck. Up here I get truck deliveries once every 2 weeks. Gotta plan ahead!

I wouldn't know what to do having to plan that far in advance. I fortunately have at least 4 vendors within 1/2 hour of my shop.

Check Tubelite, They have a location in Moonachie NJ. Don't know if it's close enough for you.

Also try Advantage Sign Supply, I think they are a merchant member here,?. They have a location in Pottstown, PA.

I have had great service from both of these vendors.