• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Advice on New FAST Printer

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I can't stress it enough. Go see the machines. Take a stopwatch and a test file with lots of solid blocks of reds, grays and brand colors you print a lot of.

See them printing yourself. Watch the startup, maintenance, and shutdown procedures. Ship them your material and run 40 boards while on site. You'll be glad you did.

parrott

Yes…advertised speeds and true production speeds are totally different. Lots of companies out there quoting high production speeds and results at that speed are unsellable (or unachievable). Firesprint is exactly right….see it for yourself. Only you know what is acceptable speed/quality. Keep in mind the total cost of ownership on these machines. Will you need an extended service contract after the first year? What will that cost you?

Troy Lesher

Merchant Member
Firesprint Gives good advice, We are happy to host you to evaluate the TruFire whenever your ready. Quality and Speeds you cannot verify from marketing, your files, and your perception of quality vs. speed and there are many variables.