• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for firmware updates.

Constantine

Hi everyone.

I have an issue with my Versacamm VS 640 that I've been told by my local dealer and Ultraman, here on the forum, could be solved with a firmware update. The issue I have is I'm currently running the original firmware from 11 years ago which is 2.9. The roland website has firmware updates 5.00, 5.10, and 5.30 available. The dealer close to me doesn't think I can make the update straight from 2.9 to what is on the website. Does anyone have access to some firmware updates between the 2.9 and 5.00 that I could step it up to the 5.30? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Constantine

Constantine

Have you tried just installing the latest? I've jumped over gaps in firmware many times without problems.
Yes, I forgot I posted this thread in here or I would have updated it. I was able to jump from the 2.9 to the 5.0, then to the 5.3. The firmware seems to have updated with no issues. Thank you for the reply.